Thursday, October 18, 2012

WLT: Rawr

Ever feel so angry that you ate a donut in three bites?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Okay, so clearly that's just me.

I'm having a rage-filled day and I know exactly why, but that's not making it any easier. It just makes me want to punch my desk.

Plus I'm super pissed at myself for eating that fucking donut!

I've been super good for the last week or so. I finally went grocery shopping, which means I've been able to cook my meals and not spend money of one-off meals from the grocery store or some fast food place.

I always forget how much I enjoy actually cooking meals for myself.

Plus I've been back at the gym, and pushing myself to go faster on the elliptical and stationary bike at higher levels than zero. The end result has me actually sweating and burning and feeling like I'm gonna puke or have my heart pound out of my chest, but I figure if the people on The Biggest Loser can do it, then so can I.

Then I go and ruin that shit by eating the goddamn donut!

Okay, so the booze I'll be imbibing in tomorrow isn't going to help either, but that's for Painsley's going away party! Caloric intake doesn't count when your sending a derby sister off in style!

Anyhoo, I don't know if what I've been doing has helped much lately, since I haven't replaced Scale yet, but after trying on one of my old bras last week and seeing that my boobs were just swimming in it, clearly I've been doing something right. Or completely wrong, depending how you look at it... I don't wanna lose my rack!

Sigh. I want spaghetti for dinner.

Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment