Friday, January 25, 2013

A Week In Photos: Jan. 8-14

The second week of picture-taking yielded a couple more interesting results than the first week, I think.

January 8 - Sliver of the moon I saw on my way to work


January 9 - An impromptu self-portrait of sorts.


January 10 - Dante does not want to deal with your bullshit right now.


January 11 - Hoar frost trees, at night.


January 12 - We get some gorgeous sunrises in the land of the big sky.


January 13 - Cleaning the streets.


January 14 - We also get some wicked sunsets.


I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of sunrises and sunsets during this whole thing. I can help it, they just look so awesome!

Ginger.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Happened to stumble past your old deviantART page looking through some of my old friends on there. I was tm24fan (Tony) on there. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi and tell you your photography has clearly stayed awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete