Friday, November 9, 2012

Thinking The Thinks

I went on an impromptu hiatus from blogging and found a new fandom. The two are not specifically related.

The drive to write hasn't really been there lately. I haven't been overly impressed my with how my column has turned out the past few weeks and haven't been able to bring myself to blog in what feels like ages.

Must be winter.

I thought about doing NaNoWriMo this year, but the start of the month just sorta passed me by. I've been a little distracted...

Oh, I've discovered Doctor Who. Little show on the uptake, as the revival was seven years ago, but better late than never. I've devoured the first five seasons, and now have nightmares about the Weeping Angels.

Scary as fuck. Don't blink.

I have no life, I know.

But that's alright. It's cheaper than going out and I'm trying like hell to save money for potential trips next year.

So I think I'll have a cup of tea and read a book.

G.


No comments:

Post a Comment