Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WLW: Mini-Milestone

I totally forgot to do a WLW post last week. I totally suck. I finally remembered on Friday, but by then I figured the week was a total wash and decided to just wait until this week. So Nyah.

I'm not gonna talk about weight numbers today, just because it was yet another roller derby weekend and we all know how it goes after one of those!

Instead, I'm going to share something that I think makes up for any gained poundage and frustration and other such nonsense.

While on this roller derby road trip, we stopped off in Edmonton to get a little shopping in and a couple of my derby sisters went to Lululemon. Having never been inside one, since I'd always heard they don't cater to the plus sized crowd, I was curious and followed.

Upon arrival at the store, I wandered around, not really expecting to find anything since everything there seemed pretty tiny and I'm the exact opposite of that. Then I had the brilliant idea to see what they had for running pants. I wanted a new pair for the Emperor's Challenge anyway, might as well try and squeeze into something.

Turns out, I didn't have to squeeze. I officially fit into Lululemon running pants.

Did you hear me? I said I FIT INTO LULULEMON CLOTHES!!!!!!!

So I'm going to take this week as a win, because holy shitballs, I never thought I'd ever be able to say the above sentence.

Here I am before the bout in my shiny new lululemon running pants:

For the record, I wasn't running on this trail.


It's a step in the right direction. And for that, I can be happy.

Peace and Love,
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment