Monday, October 24, 2011

Bright Lights, Big City

I went to Vancouver this weekend for some meetings and other such stuff, and took my Nikon for a little walk around the streets near my hotel.

See, I have thing thing about neon signs at night. I don't know, something about the super bright colours against the darkness just does it for me. Maybe it stems from playing with a Lite Brite as a kid... that thing was amazing!


Soooo, yeah. Now onto MY photos!

Looking down Granville Street


A camera store! That wasn't open. Lame.


Who wants another tattoo?!


I just loved that there was a place called Speakeasy.


Oh come on, Orphium!
You couldn't have all the lights working just for one night?!


I hear you get what you pay for...


I'm in vogue, really.


Mmmmmm.... hot dogs.


I enjoy this blue saxaphone.

I hope to get back to the city sooner than two years from now. I throughly enjoy street photography. I like some of these so much, I may just have them printed off and framed... we shall see.

Brights and Lights,
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment