Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WLW: Holiday Seasoning

I really don't think this past week should count. At all.

I knew this was going to happen, I knew I was going to fall off the wagon and eat a bunch of crap I shouldn't be eating. So, fuck it. This week, no weigh in! Merry Christmas, Ginger's Ass! Hope you enjoyed all that garbage food, 'cause we're going to spend the next few months working the hell outta you!

I'm actually really looking forward to being back on the wagon, since now when I don't eat properly it feels like there's a rock in my stomach. It's really very unpleasant. And makes wearing anything other than pajama pants unpleasant to wear. Hooray for looking like a slob!

Speaking of pants...

I picked up a size 10 pair of the jeans I currently wear, to act as a motivator. The size 12s are starting to sag in the ass area, which is awesome, but I think I got a ways to go in the thigh area before the 10s will fit. Said jeans will hang beside my bedroom mirror, so I will see them every time I stand there and scrutinize myself.

So, yeah. There ya go. Lets wrap with post up with some random funny image... or better yet, a video of something totally awesome that I could never eat.

Take it away, Epic Meal Time!


Okay, the use of fruit rollups in place of nori? Fucking genius.

Season's Cheatings,
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment