Saturday, March 24, 2012

Project 365: Week Twelve

Three months gone by already? That's kind of astounding and I don't know if I like it.

It does get harder and harder to remember to take a photo each day, but I still think it's a worthwhile goal for myself.

Week Twelve has some decent photos and some crappy photos, but photos nonetheless.

March 18
At home with a sinus cold. Kleenex and zinc lozenges were my saviours.


March 19
Stormy in a box. I imagine I'll have many of these before the year is up.


March 20
Went for a photo walk around the block at work.


March 21
So, this is spring, huh? Frosty car.


March 22
Post-derby smoothie! Delish!


March 23
Mah derby-wifey is moving away, and this just clinches it.


March 24
Best. Coffee. EVER! I will likely buy every bag the store has if I haven't already.

So there ya have it. Twelve weeks down, 40 more to go!

Happy Photo Hunting!
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment