Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WLW: Brain Dead

Holy crap, is today Wednesday?

Wow, I completely zoned out on it this week, I'm sorry.  I don't even really have any witty rejoinders to share....

I did take part in the regional belly dance show in Grande Prairie this past weekend, that was fun. our group chatted with the Dawson Creek group and might do a sort of collabo show in November, in which case I wanna do a solo dance.

There's another derby bout this coming weekend, this time in Grande Prairie... yay for more smashy smashy!

I didn't get on the scale this morning, mostly because I forgot. So fuck the weigh-in this week! Here's a monkey instead:

His name is Timmy. Worship him, bitches!

I managed to get some groceries this week, so I can actually make my meals and not buy them. I've been bad like that this past week. Keep on chuggin' along, I guess. It's all I can do.

Hopefully I'm in a better mindset next week and can give you a better update.

Just keep skatin'
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment