Thursday, September 27, 2012

WLT: Sigh

Wow, I have really fallen off the wagon with my WLW posts....

Part of it is I've been so exhausted from work that I think my brain has been shutting down without my consent. The other part is with Scale being out of commission, I haven't been as strict with my weight-loss attempts as I should be.

So yeah. Weak ass excuse. But there you have it.

Although I will say, I recently saw a few photos of myself while participating in Ignite Peace Region, and I'm utterly horrified by how I look.

After this weekend, the slacking off will stop. I need to step it up for a number of reasons and it needs to start right away.

For now, I'm off to Vancouver tomorrow morning for a conference, and will finally be seeing one of my most favourite bands ever in life – Garbage.

This is a bucket list show for me, so I've extra extra excited for it.

So here's a song that was pretty much the soundtrack to my emo teenage existence.


See ya when I get back!

Songs and swag,
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment