Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project 365: Week Four

I had a few nights this week where I pretty much scrambled to take a photo because it was ten at night and I still hadn't taken anything. It's been a long week.

However, I did grab a few while I was out on assignment, so I think it evens out pretty well.

So without further ado, here's my photos from week four.


January 22
The cold snap finally ended, warm sunshine on my toes.


January 23
Beads and feathers and chains, oh my!


January 24
Cows go Moo!


January 25
Apples stuffed with cinnamon and brown sugar, yum!


January 26
Rawr, I'm a dragon!


January 27
One more month until I can strap these one again...


January 28
Say hello to bendy Mr. Bacon. He'll kill you in your sleep.


And there we have it! Four weeks down, only 48 more to go!

Beads and Bacon,
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment