Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project 365: Week Two

I had a few days this week where I had to think of a photo towards the end of the day, so I cut it pretty close a couple times. But, I still managed to get seven more photos.

This week kind of had an animal/food/toys theme going on. Not on purpose, it just sort of happened.


January 8
Stormy decides that my legs are the perfect place to sleep.

January 9
Who's a happy puppy? Molly's a happy puppy!

January 10
Chicken and salad. Looks pretty bland, actually...

January 11
An egg within an egg... Egg-ception!

January 12
Rubber ducky, you're the one... you make bathtime so much fun!

January 13
Hey Cookie, you got a little something on your face, there.

January 14
Oh, I bet that ice slide was cold on the ass.

So there ya go, two weeks down, 50 more to go!

Happy picture-taking!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment