Friday, May 4, 2012

Project 365: Dead in the Water?

So I managed to last 15 weeks doing Project 365. I had every intention to carrying it out, but It's been three weeks since I took a photo every day, so i think it's safe to say that I've pretty much failed that particular project.

But hey, I lasted longer than some people I know that have attempted it. Maybe next year I'll try again.

For now, I will continue to post random photos under the Random Photo(s) header. There won't be a specific day I post them, just whenever I take awesome shots.

So, let's get started!

The rare and elusive Pink Bunny... they lay blue eggs, it would seem.


A pair of local thespians in the alleged rom-com, Hockey Mom, Hockey Dad.


Another pair of local thespians, in the not-at-all-alleged drama, Death and the Maiden.


Nearly full moon, one day out from the 2012 Super Moon.

So there ya go. Random photos at random times. I have far too many deadlines as it is, adding another one just wasn't feasible.

Keep Shutterbuggin',
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment