Thursday, May 24, 2012

WLT: Day Late, Dollar Short

It's Weight Loss Thursday this week!

Sorry about that, I had a lot of things to write this week... a theatre festival story, my weekly column and an impromptu blog post on here, I just didn't have a chance to do my weight loss post...

Anyhoo, here it is, and it's gonna be a short one this time. Still got plenty of shit to do, and the busiest summer of my existence starts on Saturday.

Weight update is that I'm exactly where I was last week – 219.4 – but that's mainly because I fell off the wagon and had a burger at the Derby Wife's place on Sunday. It's what she was feeding her kids! I'd have felt like an ass to even suggest eating something else, and Wifey felt like an ass for only having burgers and chips to offer! We work so well together.

So that's all I got this week. I'm super lame, I know.

Here's a random photo to make this post a little less lame:


Snow right before May Long Weekend, as usual.

I'm off the play our first roller derby bout of the season in Quesnel this weekend, which is really going to put a damper on my eating plan (post derby beer, pizza, Denny's the next morning) butI will be making a conscious effort to not go completely overboard.

Wish me luck!
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment